SAP CPS Fast Track Implementation Packaged Service (Basic Version)
Download and install the free version of SAP CPS from SAP and get up and running with
it in just 2 days!
To compliment the free basic version of SAP CPS, we have invested heavily in designing a new Fast Track Implementation Packaged Service that will get you up and running extremely quickly. Our 2 day on-site course covers the whole migration process of importing your existing SM36/SM37 jobs into SAP CPS, building full event based schedules using the graphical interface, using advanced scheduling techniques (SAP events, time windows, submit-frames), monitoring, and how to go-live and support SAP CPS. This is all achieved using live examples following our newly designed and unique 100 page course book which is also packed with additional best practice reference material and tips and techniques.
Considering that SAP CPS Basic is a free software upgrade from SAP, it offers incredible value and benefits, allowing you to make significant improvements in SAP job throughput, reliability and consistency, removal of manual intervention and greatly improved utilization of system resources. The free version of SAP CPS can improve your SAP background job throughput by up to 90% and remove all manual intervention. It has been proven to speed up period end processing by up to 80% by creating a highly automated process with the minimal chance of processing errors.
This Fast Track Packaged Service requires only 2 days investment - 2 days that will significantly improve your entire SAP operations. You may also wish to add a further day if you would also like us to install the software into your test NetWeaver environment. We can also add further consultancy to analyze your existing job schedules and put together a full migration and optimization plan if you wish - we would be delighted to discuss any specific needs that you may have.
The basic version of SAP Central Process Scheduling is available to all SAP customers as a free download which is designed to upgrade your standard SM36/SM37 SAP scheduling environment to provide;
- True dependency based background job scheduling improving SAP background job throughput by up to 90%
- SAP event based job triggering
- A browser based graphical interface to design and managed your job schedules
- Removal of all manual intervention to submit and check jobs for successful completion
- Improved SAP BI Process Chain scheduling, restart and management
- Vastly improved control and utilization of system resources via SAP CPS Workload Management
- Protection of business critical workloads and control over user initiated jobs
- Tight integration to Solution Manager for centralized monitoring, documentation and change control
To request our full brochure detailing our Fast Track Implementation Packaged Service and also the pre-requisites and free SAP CPS download instructions then please download the brochure by clicking the button below.